The Republic of Belarus has established the export support system. The specialized institutes in the sphere of export crediting, leasing and export risks insurance have been operating: OJSC «Bank for Development of the Republic of Belarus», OJSC «Promagroleasing», Export-import insurance company «Eximgarant of Belarus».
Export support system includes the following financial mechanisms:
- export loans granting and export risks insurance with state support (Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus of August 25, 2006 No.534 «On the promotion of exports of goods (works, services)»);
- the minimum export loan amount granted by the Development Bank has been reduced to $200 thousand (Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus of December 19, 2019 No.467 «On amending the Decrees of the President of the Republic of Belarus»).
- export credit insurance with state support is provided by the Export-import insurance company «Eximgarant of Belarus».
- compensation of part of loan interests and leasing payments to consumers of Belarusian products involving resources and client base of foreign banks (Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus of September 24, 2009 No.466 «On some arrangements for sales of goods, produced in the Republic of Belarus»);
- compensation to the exporters for up to 50% of the cost of participation in international specialized exhibitions (fairs) and of the assessment of conformity of products in foreign countries (Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus of November 24, 2019 No.412 «On Export Support»);
- state financial support for the organization of national exhibitions (expositions) of the Republic of Belarus abroad (Resolution of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of April 23, 2012 No.384 «On certain issues of exhibition and fair activities»).
IRUE «National Centre for Marketing and Price Study» and the Belarusian Chamber of Commerce and Industry provide Belarusian organizations with complex information and marketing support in foreign-economic activities.
For the purpose of representation of Belarus export potential the information portal Export.by was created as a complex virtual exhibition of Belarussian companies, goods, services and technologies.
The Foreign Ministry and Belarusian Diplomatic Missions provide necessary assistance to exporters to gain access to external markets.
Commodity Distribution Network of the Belarusian Organizations Abroad
Since 2004 republican authorities carry out purposeful work on formation and development of a Commodity distribution network (CDN) of the subordinated organizations abroad, and also to increase of its' efficiency.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs carries on the function of co-ordination of CDN development since July 1, 2013. It renders assistance to the Belarusian enterprises and the organizations in this work through system of foreign missions of the Republic of Belarus.
The latest changes in the regulation of the issue were approved and implemented by the decision of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus No.183 of February 24, 2012.
The departmental reporting form "Information on the supply of goods to the subjects of the distribution network with the Belarusian stated capital or its shares located abroad" for 2021 and instructions for filling it out were approved by the Resolution of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Belarus No. 6 dated November 17, 2020.